Thursday 5 October 2017

Review: King by TM Frazier

King (King, #1)Homeless. Hungry. Desperate.

Doe has no memories of who she is or where she comes from.

A notorious career criminal just released from prison, King is someone you don’t want to cross unless you’re prepared to pay him back in blood, sweat, pu$$y or a combination of all three.

King’s future hangs in the balance. Doe’s is written in her past. When they come crashing together, they will have to learn that sometimes in order to hold on, you have to first let go.

Warning: This book contains graphic violence, consensual and nonconsensual sex, drug use, abuse, and other taboo subjects and adult subject matter.

Shona's review 4 of 5 stars

This book was recommended by a friend who has similar tastes in books, she's been pushing me to read some of these for ages but I just haven't had time to read any between review books. So when she sent me a copy via audible I knew I had no excuse. Its taken me a little while to get though this one, not through any fault of the author, just life getting in the way.. and whilst I didn't feel the need to hurry back to it during the first half of the book, the second half really grabbed my attention and I listened to it in one afternoon completely hooked.

Honestly, for the most part I didn't like King, then I warmed to him and then, while I understand some of his reasonings towards the end of the book I really didn't like him then, although I did feel sorry for him. And I felt Doe was far too forgiving of him, it seems the minute she got horny she forget all about how much of an A-hole he was to her just to satisfy her needs... but then she would pull back and say she owed it to her other self to wait... And all that being said, I rather liked them together. 

And that ending..... someone pass me the next book in the series I need it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. Don't be shy, say hi.